Required Purchase Documents

  • Passport
  • Residence permit
  • Trade licence or Commercial Register statement

If making a corporate leasing agreement, you will need to submit a tax return, a balance sheet and a profit and loss statement.
If you are an employee, you will need income confirmation.

Credit or leasing can only be arranged directly at Auto ESA by those foreigners who have a permanent residence or sojourn in the Czech Republic, or whose business has its headquarters in the Czech Republic.

Recommended cars